Audio connection problem

En/na Mark ha escrit:

> were actually the vehicle, then why is it that factory stereos _never_
> have that problem? There clearly is a design issue that the
> aftermarket engineers are ignoring.

I connect my nokia n800 to the line input of my car stereo (the factory
one) and I don't hear such a high level of noise.
The sensitivity of the line level is quite low (as reported by many
users on a forum dedicated to my car model, so it's not a tablet
problem), so I have to crank up both the tablet volume and the stereo
volume, this in itself isn't a big problem, the problem is when I switch
to another source (radio or cd) forgetting to turn the volume down ;-).
Once I had a loud thumping noise while charging (with a cheap car
charger) and it turns out the audio jack wasn't fully inserted in the
socket.

Bye.
--
Luca