How do i uninstall the default Email program?

Hi,

ext Giacomo Tufano wrote:
> Tim Ashman ha scritto:
>> Hey I tried modest and how do I voice my opinion on the delete function.  One
>> of the things I like about the builtin email client is I get the option every
>> time I delete whether or not to delete off of the server.  I use my home
>> desktop as my "forever" tank.  Most emails I just receive on the n810 first,
>> delete and never care about.  However for a few I like to receive them on the
>> N810, delete from the N810 only and then archive onto the desktop the next
>> time I download emails to that machine.
>>
>> I don't see a way to do this easily with modest.  I know there is the setting
>> in the account but then I would be constantly changing it back and forth and
>> you don't also get any indication when you are going to delete which way the
>> setting is.
>>
>> Any hope the modest guys will change the delete prompt to be like the builtin
>> nokia email app, or atleast give me a setting as to whether I want the option
>> at delete time.
>>
> It is always interesting how the view of the world are different. As my
> email(s) are on IMAP servers, what I *really* hate of the Nokia apps is
> the continous asking me if I want to delete on the server... ;-) Worse,
> sometimes the mail folder is not syncronized, so I find the same
> messages waiting "unread" for me...
>
> On a separate point: I have several nasty bugs on modest, not showing me
> emails from a configured second account; not quoting reply if original
> message have tables etc.
>
> The worser bug is that, if you configure modest to autocheck emails,
> there is no way to quit the program. It always check emails (after a
> "formal" File->Quit) and the "advice" opens the "regular" Email app...
> So it is completely unuseful (I keep it disabled and fire up the program
> to check emails).
>
> The problem is: where can I submit bugs (or asking about "may be bugs")
> in Modest? I don't find any forum nor mailing list...

Click to "mailing-list" on Modest site:
	http://modest.garage.maemo.org/
And you see the mailing lists:
	https://garage.maemo.org/mail/?group_id=9

Bugs are reported similarly to other Garage projects i.e. to garage
bug tracker, see the Modest project page:
	https://garage.maemo.org/projects/modest/
For bug tracker:
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/?atid=109&group_id=9&func=browse

	- Eero