How do i uninstall the default Email program?

Hello,

I would like the replace the default Email program that came with my
n810. I have found a newer version called Modest which seems to work
better, but now I have two programs (and icons) called "Email" in the
apps menu. When i use the Application Manager, i can only uninstall
software i have installed, i can't see how to uninstall default
software that came with the unit.

Regards,
/t