Canola2 beta2 is out!

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:44:58 -0500
"Kevin T. Neely" <ktneely at astroturfgarden.com> wrote:

> Now, I try to start it, but nothing happens.  The device says "Canola

 This is where I'm at with Canola on OS2008 on an n800 after struggling
a couple hours to clear up a failed download.

 It's kind of tough to
get things done or tell what's possible with ap manager stalling at 1
meg of updates most every time. Then uninstalling it doesn't work
either. Restoring didn't get rid of it from app manager, but it did
finally allow it to be uninstalled and the reinstalled with enough
success to at least appear in the extras folder so I can look at the
Canola loading box for a couple seconds.  I suppose there's the red
pill mode which might sort things out, but what end user has time to
play with that game? If it's not a gui option, it's not worth my time.
I'll just uninstall it and move on until things are actually end user
working.