Getting a N810 abroad

I think Frys is a good bet though I live on the east coast and we
don't have them here.  You might also try an online order with it
shipping to your hotel...

The charger pin size is standard nokia and will be US, but it should
be easy to find a plug for your country.  I believe the maps that come
pre-loaded will be based on the country / region of purchase as well,
but as Ryan noted you can download additional or replacement maps from
within the application.  Someone had posted a link to a direct
download via computer on the list previously if I recall correctly.