Hard to drag stuff on N800 OS2008 Desktop

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Make a quick move with the stylus when you start to reposition
> an applet.  After the applet is moving, you can move stylus as
> slow as you want to.  The quick drag in the beginning is needed
> to distinguish between dragging an applet and trying to activate
> something (such as a button) within it.

Eero,

Is there any way to lock the desktop to prevent accidentally moving
things around? It is probably me being clumsy, but I've unintentionally
moved things around on several occasions. Restoring the layout takes time
I would rather spend otherwise.

Best regards,

Jac

---
  Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
  j.kersing at the-box.com     CISSP   RHCE        http://www.the-box.com