OT: Mailinglist Reply To All (was Re: [Fwd: Re: Skype video?])

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 12:45:13PM +0100, Tilman Vogel wrote:
> Johan Helsingius schrieb:
> > Use "Reply All" if you want to send to the
> > whole list too.
>
> I'd suggest to remove the individual recipients then (like I did now),
> because many people don't like to get individual duplicates on mailing

Ideally, the mail client you use should weed out duplicates for you.  It has been many years since I saw a duplicate in my Inbox.

Sometimes I take the time to remove recipients, but mostly that just takes a good bit of time, and I hope that they handle it on their end.  Anyway, them hitting 'd' is a lot quicker than me editing the headers.  :)

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com