Skype video?

Michael R. Head (N810) wrote:
> [...]

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but I'd love to see video support in
Flash! Video support in Skype is a niche for me, but video in flash
would rock. Also... Skype seems not to like the full screen
keyboard...... that is iritating. I'm sure it worked at one point... but
I use Pidgin mostly, so that migh have clouded my memory.