Skype video?

> I am not too worried about video with Skype (although of course it would
> be nice!)

I've been waiting for this since the release of the N800. It's one of
the reasons I bought the device (having misread 'plans for skype +
integrated video camera' to be the same as 'plans for skype video
calling'). The Nokia N-series is undoubtedly the most convenient
video-calling platform ever made... excepting that it doesn't actually
do video calling.

If it ever actually happens, regular-joes are going to flip when they
see it in action (zomg, look at teh video phone!!!one!!111),  But the
foot-dragging seems to have no end in sight.

Thanks,
Mike