Skype video?

Been down this a bit too. I only got Gizmo working with Video. However, the
new Internet Communication Software supports SIP clients
http://rtcomm.garage.maemo.org/  I tried using it to call my Gizmo account
and it worked, but with no video.Hopefully they will add in the final
release.

Just sharing.

Chris