how to access media content from home network to maemo device?

did you try the latest canola 2 beta? I have only tried that one and
didn't need to use my keyboard for anything... I actually loved how
it allows for navigating menus simply with your finger.

thanks for the tip on firefly - will check that out too.

Though I haven't tried it yet, Jinzora still looks most promising.
The project even provides a basic API, which opens possibilities for
a Maemo client down the line.
Peter