MPlayer and Free42 for OS 2008

It's unlikely this is "some weird format", since I worked from a
legitimate source that would have used standard North American video and
audio formats.  Moreover, as I stated in the original posting, when I
play it on my regular linux box, it comes out just fine.  It is only the
N800 that has problems.

More likely it is a transcoding issue.  Possibly for instance the audio
is encoded in ac3 and the N800 doesn't support it.  I'll have to dig
around to confirm some of this.  It would help if someone could point
out to me what codecs are available on the N800.

-Will