OS2008 Video converter

Josh Z wrote:
> Thanks for the hint, drfredc!
>
> Unfortunately RM VBR is not included in the supported formats of handbrake. Still looking... Please advise on.

If you are using Windows, take a look at Super :
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

The web page is overly confusing, but I have never been able to fault
the software. It does a pretty good job with most formats I've thrown at
it. Worst problems have been audio sync issues - which are painful to
fix, but are fixable with tweaks to the settings.

I also use Videora iPod Converter for my iPod and have found that the
h.264 that outputs works pretty well on the N800. Not tried it past a
couple of videos though - I usually watch video on previously mentioned
iPod.

Hope that helps,