Disappearing Widgets.

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 18:26 -0800, ext James Sparenberg wrote:
> Nope right now just running the stock 0S2008 BAF themes (Big A** Font)
> the 2007 ones wouldn't even install if I tried as dependencies don't
> match.
>
> You just go along for hours ... and have to restart to switch
> batteries for example or any other reason and suddenly sans widgets.
> Visual only the function remains.

Yeah, like Eero said, this sounds really strange. I have not seen this
ever lately (and I have seen quite a few interesting effects while we
were hacking on the theme config stuff when developing it)

If the theme configuration file contains some errors, this will cause
nasty breakage, but it would most likely require that you installed
something that touched the theme files.

You mean it just comes up with blank widgets after a reboot, or does it
happen while it runs? I guess the only way to figure this out is to try
to narrow down the cases when it happens..?

The only idea I have right now is that you reflash the device, and note
down *everything* you install and see if it happens again.

//Tuomas