what exactly is the GPS management framework for N810?

On Dec 12, 2007 12:20 AM, Joshua Layne <joshua at willowisp.net> wrote:

> [...]

There are bug fixes to GPS subsystem in OS2008 final release that is
coming soon, probably the bugs you are seeing are already fixed there.

> I spoke prematurely here.  I apologize.  I just found today the information here:
> http://maemo.org/development/documentation/apis/4-x/
>
> and specifically, this:
> http://maemo.org/api_refs/4.0/gpsmgr/index.html
>
> which is exactly what I was looking for.

You might also want to look http://gps-saver.garage.maemo.org/
sources, it shows how to use the gpsbt and gpsmgr APIs.

Jukka