dual boot with 2007 from device and 2008 from MMC - possible?

Hi,

just to confirm what i understood:

as long as i re-flash the OS back to flash, the OS2007/2008 on the
device will still work (for example, wifi and etc)?

do i need to also redo the boot menu part, since i would need to get
OS2007 back with MMC boot OS2007...

thank you

regards,
wahlau