maemo.org localization (was Re: non-English blogs on Planet maemo?)

Hi,

Just some ideas...

For the Planet thing:
- A 'main' Planet, keeping the one that already exists
- Some 'non-english' Planets from non-english blogs
- 'Main planet' should offer links to 'non-english' planets in its
website, and each 'non-english' planet should have a link to 'main
planet'

For the maemo.org in general:
- Content from Nokia or Maemo team (I am thinking about 'offical'
announcements, events, ...) should be available in different
languages. So when you enter in maemo.org it should offer a
'localized' version of the website acording with your browser language
settings.
- In Community and News section there there should be a link or news
from corresponding 'non-english' planet, and after it, there should be
a link to 'main planet' (indicating that it is English writen)

Perhaps reading W3C docs about Internationalization[1] could help,

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/