USB keyboard on n800?

Hmm...  Thanks for the info.  I think I've got the adapter, somewhere,
maybe.  I recall something like it coming with my USB HDTV thingy so one
could extend the thingy further from a noisy laptop or computer.

Do you suppose a "keyboard" kernel would have to be reflashed and/or
rewritten when the next OS update comes out?

Outside of linking to another USB port, do you have any idea of what
other devices might/does the n800s USB port work with?