charger for the n800

Jonathan Greene wrote:
> I can't even tell you what charger I am using with which device.  I
> have quite a few N-Series phones and several tablets as well as the
> Nokia GPS. They all use the same plugs and work just fine.  I would
> not suggest getting a no-name brand... I've had trouble there with the
> unit not charging.

I had a poke around on eBay, and there were no (zero) US mains chargers
for Nokias. Hundreds of USB chargers etc, but none that you can plug
into a wall outlet. Very weird. But if the rating is the same as for a
phone that's no problem, I'll just pick up a clone in Circuit City or
BestBuy or somewhere.

///Peter