n800 user reviews

Steve Yelvington wrote:
> Maybe just a tad optimistic, but I've had no issues on long airplane
> flights listening to the Greatful Dead

You should have :-)

> Not bad overall. It's more stylus-friendly than finger-friendly overall,
> especially when using some of the contrib applications (i.e. Claws

Claws needs a keyboard if you want to read news, unfortunately.
They squandered the toolbar on functions newspeople don't need or want
instead of providing those they do (Next Unread, Kill Thread, Mark All
Read, etc), which is a pity, because otherwise it's an excellent piece
of software.

///Peter