charger for the n800

Not true. There are a bazillion wall/ac adapters with usb
connector...producing a safe 5v.

Use this (or a usb battery pack) in conjunction with a boxwave
(sync/charge) or javoedge (charge only) cable and you're set.

You want this generic usb wall charger as it's useful for your other
gizmos...assuming you're like the rest of us and have several.

If you have more than one device it doesn't make sense to buy
proprietary chargers any more.

mike