n800 user reviews

En/na Jonathan Greene ha escrit:

> You'll be able to pair and use a headset for VOIP ... works great!

What about A2DP for normal stereo sound output by any application?
I thought of buying an A2DP receiver to leave in my car and connect to
the car stereo, so to lessen the wear & tear on the headphone socket and
to avoid an extra cable in sight.
I know that there's an hack to do that with the current (OS2007)
version, but I read it sucks too much cpu and it only works with some
applications.

Bye
--
Luca