need a community board?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> Boards serve some purposes pretty nicely I must admit. Namely the "to
> follow XYZ, go to site XYZ, no matter what device you have, as long as
> it has a browser".

Yep. That's a nice feature. Now if forums would not waste a lot of my time
by making me visit the site, wait for it to be rendered, click on a
message and wait for the thread to be displayed, etc etc I might use them.
Even with the fast connections available these days visiting a single
forum simply takes too much time. And time is a valuable commodity. I
prefer 'wasting' it on a good book...

Best regards,

Jac

---
  Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
  j.kersing at the-box.com     CISSP   RHCE        http://www.the-box.com