Subscribe to maemo wiki

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 18:31 -0400, ext Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> I am a little reluctant of just opening bug reports, I think these are so
> basic things that the chance is high, that they are working, but I did
> something wrong. If you think they are really broken, let me know and I open
> the bug reports.

Please open bugs, even if you are unsure about who is doing something
wrong (I do it all the time). It is much easier to keep the memory and
discuss the details through bug reports.

And yes, Bugzilla accounts are not yet integrated. In our ToDo list
(like doing major changes to the wiki, but we haven't got a concrete
plan yet since we have been giving priority to the social News section,
the user profiles + device program, the improved downloads.maemo.org,
the maemo development Quickstart Guide...) arf arf pant pant  :)

--
Quim Gil - http://maemo.org