Google's Open Device Push with the FCC + Nokia N800/N810 + Openmoko +Walt Mossberg = Stars Aligning for "Free My Handset"

All,

fyi,.

Walt Mossberg of the Wall Street Journal (the geek for the non-tech man)
has penned a piece in last Monday's edition (Oct 22)  that homes in on
the issue of "open mobile device". Here is the url to the www page at
the WSJ www site for the article:

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119264941158362317.html

If you are not a subscriber to the WSJ Online but want a copy of the
article, send me an email and I will forward it to you.

Among his comments pertaining to the mobile service providers, the
following  are, shall we say,  mildly provocative:

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC