N810 is here (ogg support)

Le vendredi 19 octobre 2007 ? 15:07 +0200, Tilman Vogel a ?crit :

> Frederic Crozat schrieb:
> > And to do that, we need "expected to work but doesn't work" ogg support
> > package. And unfortunately, neither mogg or ogg-support packages are in
> > this state for n800 (one lack schema and the other is not registering
> > the correct mimetype) :(
>
> The mogg source is up in the download section and in svn and it's easy
> to repackage! I am more than happy about solutions/patches! I don't have
> an N800 to try it out!
>
> Tilman
>
> PS. Rant is a good start, but action and contributions cannot be
> substituted.

You're right :)

Could you try apply the attached patch (I've take the liberty to check
ogg-support package as well as latest version of shared-mime-info for
ogg support) ? It should make sure the correct mimetype are

--
Frederic Crozat <fred at crozat.net>