maemo-users Digest, Vol 30, Issue 32

So in this case the situation is that one of the two endpoints (nokia or gmail, in my case) is trying to stream, while the other endpoint is trying to download a file? I'd imagine gmail is trying to download (not stream); I don't have enough experience with the Nokia to know what it's trying to do that causes this mismatch.

Very tks for the comment,

Dave

> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:12:48 -0700
> From: drfredc at drfredc.com
> To: wb0gaz at hotmail.com
> CC: maemo-users at maemo.org
> Subject: Re: maemo-users Digest, Vol 30, Issue 32
>
>>when I attempt to play the attached WAV file, I also get
>> "file format not supported". If I save the file first, and then open
>> with the audio player application, it works OK.
>>
> Sounds like you're trying to audio stream a file on your server, when
> your media player and/or server isn't set up for steaming audio.
>
> --
> ?Always Fred Chittenden, DDS
> drfredc at drfredc.com

Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power.