3 months of use: some comments about the N800

Il 11-10-2007 15:46, "Daniel M German" <dmg at uvic.ca> ha scritto:

> I am not sure this is the best place to post this information. But
> hopefully somebody at Nokia will be listening.

It's a good place, but not the best.
There's a place that is specific for this enhancements requests:

https://maemo.org/bugzilla/

Just file the request as a bug and in the "Severity" field choose
"enhancement".
It'll be a kinda slow process, but really really really helpful.
Then you can post the links to your requests asking for people to vote for
them. The more, of course, the better (either enhancements or votes).

--
Anidel