3 months of use: some comments about the N800

A quick reply - the browser does have cut and paste.  Just double tap
the screen where you want to highlight, then drag.  You can then hold
the stylus on the highlight part, which brings up a menu with copy as
an option, or you can invoke the keyboard, and choose copy in the menu
from the little arrow on the bottom left side.

Hope this was helpful.

Cheers,
josh