SyncML

Well, OpenSync can be built on the N800 (I think Florian has done this)
and the sync can go the other way - other folks have done this too.
Then just get a DynDNS or similar for your "home base" (server, etc) or
just use the ip address.  Should be pretty easy.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide