SyncML

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:18:44 -0500
Ryan Pavlik <abiryan at ryand.net> wrote:

Hi,

I thought the syncml-backend of multisync was acting as a
syncml-server, but maybe I got it all wrong.

Philip please let us know how it works out.

Another option would be to install SyncEvolution on your n800 and sync
it with dates, but when I tested that calendar a couple of months ago it
wasn't, in my opinion, as good as GPE.

Yet, another option if multisync doesn't work out and you just want to
transfer your data from your phone to n800 is to use SyncEvolution to
sync data from your server to Evolution on a Linux-PC and then sync
that to GPE on your n800 using Ryan's instructions.

The approaches using multisync assumes that you run Linux on a
PC that has access to your company's syncml-server.

/Lars