Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

Simon

Even without avrcp, a combo headset should pause the a2dp stream when
taking a voice call. The underlying avdtp protocol has messages for
stream suspend.

btw, the a2dpd and bluetooth-alsa stuff is an experiment. If you can
afford to upgrade bluez-utils, you'll find a new audio service there
that is the one being worked on. This may be a little too bleeding
edge since it will require a new bluez-libs and might impact some
other stuff.

I haven't heard these HSP/HFP/A2DP headsets being called "multipoint"
before but I've been calling them "combo" sets. The interesting thing
here is the set prefers to be master on both its active connections so
it can communicate with separate hifi and voice devices in a single
piconet.

Brad