Nokia 770 periodically lose WiFi connection

"ext Michael Stepanov" <michael at stepanoff.org> writes:

> I try to use Nokia 770 as control panel for open source system for home
> automation Plutohome. The application is very critical to losing WiFi
> connection. But I see that sometimes 770 is not accessible. Even it cannot
> be pinged. It's strange because device is very close to the access point
> (about one meter). any idea how to solve that problem?

You have to provide more information. What's your Access Point and
it's settings? How often does the problem appear? Also please be more
precise, "not accessible" doesn't tell that much.

My first guess would be that your Access Point does not support WLAN
Power Save Mode properly. 770 uses Power Save Mode and it's not widely
used yet. Especially the older APs seem to be more buggy than the
newer ones.

--
Kalle Valo