Problem with set up

Hi all,

  I am a newbie in Maemon. I tried to setup Maemon and Scratchbox on an Ubuntu machine. Everything went fine, until the last step which is running the
af-sb-init.sh
where it gave me following error:

/usr/bin/af-sb-init.sh: line 1: export: `:': not a valid identifier
Note: For remote X connections DISPLAY should contain hostname!
Sample files present.
Starting DBUS system bus
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: SBOX_CPUTRANSPARENCY_METHOD not set
Starting D-BUS session bus daemon
Starting Maemo Launcher: maemo-launcher/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory
 start failed.
Starting Sapwood image server
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory
Starting Matchbox window manager
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory
Starting clipboard-manager
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory
Starting Keyboard
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory
Starting MAEMO AF Desktop
/scratchbox/tools/bin/misc_runner: : No such file or directory

Anyone has any Idea? please help becuase I have to set it up soon! :(

Thanks,
--AL

Building a website is a piece of cake.