N770 in the movies

Some time ago we commented the starry appearence of N770 in the Fantastic Four's movie sequel: The Silver Surfer in the rubbery hands of Mr. Reed Richards.
Yesterday I noticed it appears also in Die Hard 4.0, about past half the time of it, inside one of the boxes of the evil cracker wearing looking glasses.

  Entra en mi bit?cora:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/

S? un Mejor Amante del Cine
?Quieres saber c?mo? ?Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html