Cannot Install SSH Server

Ed Bartosh wrote:

> I'll add both openssh client and openssh-server .install files to
> maemo/downloads as soon as I have approval for openssh garage project.
> Waiting for 2 days already :(
> As for now it's pretty simple - add mistral/extras(770) or
> bora/extras(N800) to AM repository list and you will be able to install
> both client and server using AM. No xterm/becomeroot and other black
> magic is needed anymore :)

The openssh-client package happens to depend on perl-base (via adduser),
which is in the non-extras part of repository.maemo.org, so unless you
have that pre-configured the install via .install fails. I forget if the
multi-repository .install foo in
http://hildon-app-mgr.garage.maemo.org/install.html is current or future
information...

't.