Cannot Install SSH Server

I've been searching all over Maemo and on the Internet.  I want to
install either dropbear or an ssh server on my Nokia 770.  The pages in
the wiki have several steps, but basically use what's in

http://repository.maemo.org mistral free non-free

but all that has is ssh client.  All the links for dropbear aren't
working.

How can I get an ssh server on my Nokia 770?  I'd like to be able to set
up some scripts for syncing data on my Nokia with some programs on my
Linux workstation.

Thanks!

Hal