Nokia 770 appears in 4F sequel

Am I the only one who's noticed what Reed Richards is using all the movie long as a PDA in the Fantastic Four movie sequel?
It is a Nokia 770 that even rings during the wedding so noone won't notice the most brilliant super-heroic scientist alive ( in fiction) is using this device. The uses range from playing to linking to the cosmic energy giant detector. Check out how quickly he types on the tactile screen with his super flexible fingers! (I wish I could do so as well...)
Saludos,
Alfonso

  Visit my blog:
  http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/

S? un Mejor Amante del Cine
?Quieres saber c?mo? ?Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html