Cannot Install SSH Server

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Neil MacLeod wrote:
> Hal Vaughan wrote:
> >> If you install openssh as root using "apt-get install ssh" you
> >> should end up with both the server and client tools installed.
> >
> > I finally got it.  The problem is that it's in the extras
> > repository (at least for mistral) and that was not documented
> > anywhere, at least that I found -- and I did search the site and
> > other sites as well.  Can someone update the main repository list
> > to include that information?
> >
> > Hal
>
> This looks to be a result of the new server and client openssh
> packages recently placed in extras. The old combined server & client
> openssh package should still be in repository.org mistral free unless
> someone has removed it (doesn't look like it).

I tried, several times, from directions on two separate pages, to
install the ssh server from repository.maemo.org mistral free and it
wasn't there.  The client was there, but not the server (and the
description in the App Manager specifically said it was the client).

What are the "rules" for membership and wiki editing?  If I create an
account can I just add this info myself to the repositories list?  I
figure stating that openssh client and server are in the extras/free
would have made the difference for me and I would never have had to
post this question.

Hal