Can we use Ajaxterm for greater security when connecting through public wifi hotspots?

Oouc wrote:
> Can we use Ajaxterm for greater security when connecting through public
> wifi hotspots?  I searched maemo-users mailing list and the main
> website and could not find ajaxterm.  So I wondered if it was possible
> or feasible on the N800.

As far as I know, ajaxterm is a server-side application that'll give you
access to the server even from clients that do not have a real
terminal/ssh client available. I can't see how it would be useful (let
alone more secure) on an internet tablet, as you can install xterm and
ssh client or even ssh server if you need them.

 -jussi

--
Jussi Kukkonen
http://koti.welho.com/jkukkone/