Sprint's N800 with WiMAX

Hi,

- Go to maemo.org
- Introduce "wimax" in the search box.

You get by default 3 results under "maemo.org documentation". But this
is not what you are asking for.

Change the selection in the dropdown menu to "Mail Archive"

- "Results 1 - 10 of about 33 for wimax."

Enjoy the reading.  :)

The first public mention I remember was early on January:
http://www.unstrung.com/document.asp?doc_id=113890&WT.svl=news1_1