Sprint's N800 with WiMAX

Gary,

I believe it was discussed previously and I myself have had off list
discussions as well as conversations with Sprint folk about this and
about WIMAX generally. I have a kind of personal interest in the outcome
of this since I was one of the so-called "founding executives" from one
of the 4 companies that were brought together to form Sprint in 1986.

We always got it/had it right when it came to data and data networking
and we were years ahead of all of our competitors in both data products
and services.

Today's Washington Post1 also has an article about Sprint's current
predicament in terms of market share loss and how they are positioning
their WIMAX deployment,  jointly with Clearwire, as a way to reverse
their current downward trend in market share.

            1.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/07/AR2007080701927.html?hpid=sec-tech

Best Regards,

John Holmblad