a2dp not working, any help appreciated

> i notice one thing - did you use the normal Mplayer, or the one
> Jesse's compiled from http://www.guardiani.us/ ? Only the one he
> linked to will let you experience a2dp on n800. Btw, check out Kagu
> media player he wrote. it is good.

I certainly installed the mplayer linked from the instructions page.
One curious thing was that the download was very small (~170kB), so I
wonder if my existing mplayer version was updated with a binary diff
(are any updates handled this way).

I'll take another look at it.

> you should see a2dpd telling you what went wrong, if you have followed
> the instructions given in Jesse's site. I did mine and i got the n800
> working with my SE HBH DS970 headset.

Unfortunately it doesn't produce any other output than that I
originally posted. I was wondering if a2dpd hadn't managed to connect
to the headset (the headset was flashing which means no connection) and
was just sitting there waiting for a connection. Could you/someone post
the output of a successful a2dpd connection so I can compare?

Thanks,

Simon