Questions about Maemo "core" dictionary...

	Right, I the front part of my email can be saved (e.g., "tim"), but
then I have to enter @samoff.com to finish it. Same with URLs: I can
save the main content of a URL -- usually just a single word (string
of words with no spaces) or hyphenated word, but the dictionary will
not save, let's say, "http://www.mysite.com"; as a "word" in the
dictionary. Of course, the browser history (or bookmarks) usually
take care of this for browser navigation, but sometimes (like when
commenting on blogs, etc.), I'd love to be able to start my URL in
the text entry field and then just click on the auto-complete
suggestion down below the keyboard.

	Saving usernames/passwords for sites/pages works fairly well (aside
from the annoying popup that asks if you want to save the info even
if you already have -- I should search to see if that bug is in the
Tracker). But, anyway, that's not my issue. My issue comes when
entering new forms that I haven't yet saved.

	Adding words works (by tapping), but it seems that some words only
get saved within certain applications and then I have to tap again to
save it in another application... And then sometimes the words don't
"remain saved" -- even though I've tapped to save a words, if I go a
few days without using the word, it seems like the word vanishes from
the dictionary.

	T.
 ---
 Weblog ~ http://tim.samoff.com