Questions about Maemo "core" dictionary...

   I can enter atmasphere successfully for auto fill and in web forms
but have to actually enter it twice plus the @ to get my email to fill.

For web login forms I've been successful with saving for the server
vs. the page on most sites.

When you enter a new word you need to tap the complete version below
the keypad to add it ... Is this not working for you?

--
Jonathan Greene
+914.750.8740