Newbie asks what is the key to repository access?

I didn't read your email until just after sending my last reply.

I did remove all mistral repository references from the application
catalog.  I even tried maemo2.2 in place of gregale.  Like you a
check of the file URLs seemed correct to me.

The data that is detected during the installation (from the contents
of http://repository.maemo.org/dists/gregale/free/binary-armel/
Packages) also seemed to provide a correct path: "Filename: pool/
maemo2.2/free/e/e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs_1.37-2sarge1_armel.deb".  I
assume this Filename data is added to the Repository name
(repository.maemo.org) to get the complete path.

--Don