Ogg Vorbis player N800

If you look on Maemo.org in the downloads section, there is a program
named "Ogg Support" that does have the Install file and installs the
codec system-wide, which is probably what you want.  ("Ogg Player" is a
stand-alone program that only plays ogg files.)

Ryan

Paul Klapperich wrote:
> "Missing Install" means a ".Install" file does not exist. You'll need
> to goto the project homepage for installation instructions. This will
> either be downloading a .deb and opening it with application manager
> or adding a repository manually and installing that way. ".Install"
> files did not exist for the Nokia 770 and that's what the Ogg Player
> was written for. I don't know anything about the project, but you can
> try it on the N800.
>
> --Paul
>
> On 7/22/07, *James Knott* <james.knott at rogers.com
> <mailto:james.knott at rogers.com>> wrote:
>
>     Any word on when the player will be available?  Maemo.org
>     <http://Maemo.org> shows "missing
>     install".
>
>     tnx jk
>
>     --
>     Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org
>     <http://www.openoffice.org>>

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide