Ogg Vorbis player N800

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 11:52:34PM -0500, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> If you look on Maemo.org in the downloads section, there is a program
> named "Ogg Support" that does have the Install file and installs the
> codec system-wide, which is probably what you want.

I installed it, hoping to (finally) get ogg support in the built-in
Media Player.  No luck.

Nokia, if you want to appear friendly to open-source geeks, please
include native Ogg support in the next firmware update.

Marius Gedminas
--
A secret: don't tell DARPA I'm not building the sun destroying weapon they
think I am.