my two big fustrations with the N800 - please help me find aworkaround!

So, the first experiment can be is to adopt packages for 4.2007.26-8 make
'em a base for earlier platforms dist-upgrade. Initially the list of
packages from clean 3.2007 and 4.2007 installations should be created for
analysis of the difference. Am I right?

Denis