Thought on 3rd part applications.

Well, i can. but i am not thinking in the direction of reinstalling
them all the time when i put in a memory card into an unit. I was
thinking more towards - "self healing" like of system, just in case
some links are wrong. it is more like a self double check system. :)

i have now done the boot from mmc, and manage to boot from my 2GB card
:) thanks for the great good instruction! it was easy and direct.

regards,
wahlau

--
normal reply to wahlau at gmail.com